Using ZOHO’s Sales Force Automation for Small Business CRM
For a business seeking the right CRM software, Zoho‘s online offering provides extraordinary ease of use and functionality. One of the software’s features, Zoho CRM’s powerful Sales Force Automation tool, focuses on seven key steps or modules. These individual modules integrate flawlessly to provide a streamlined process of lead generation, information acquisition, sale conversion, customer retention, and loyalty programs.
Lead Management, the first of the modules, gives any size business the ability to generate quality, targeted leads faster and more efficiently. Managing sales lead raw data is a critical process of successful enterprises. Zoho CRM’s Sales Force Automation accomplishes this by utilizing:
- Unqualified lead information generated through various means, both “in-house” business portals and outside sources.
- Data captured from multiple web-based lead generation methods including form filling, web forms, quick create, and developer API entered directly into Zoho’s Sales Force Management module.
- Prospect data from other sources such as marketing initiatives, trade shows, networking, referrals, branding, or cold calls, all easily and seamlessly entered into the Zoho online CRM tool.
- Lead allocation and distribution methods that drastically improve on time-consuming manual means. Zoho’s SFA Lead Management tool incorporates specific criteria selection such as geographic location or activity, facilitating lead distribution to the right sales specialist.
- Built-in data qualification that separates contact-ready leads from general inquiries, resulting in engaged and interested prospects primed for the next stage in the process.
- Data conversion that completes the process and transforms the lead into a contact, actual sales opportunity or customer account.
Using Zoho CRM’s online SFA Automated Lead Management software transforms what is often a disorganized and human-error-prone system, into a smoothly functional process that works in both B2B and B2C applications.
◊ ◊ ◊
Businesses researching Customer Relationship Management software options should look closely at Zoho CRM’s many outstanding features. The online CRM’s Sales Force Automation tool provides seven integrated modules that let any business, whatever its size, easily implement advanced strategies for monitoring, analyzing and improving every aspect of the sales life cycle.
The second of the seven SFA modules, Sales Opportunity Management, breaks down the complete sales cycle into stages, effectively tracking and applying probability analysis to each stage; Zoho CRM’s Sales Opportunity Management tool puts a business firmly in control of their sales and marketing with the ability to:
- Utilize dashboard and reporting assessment features targeted specifically to the sales funnel.
- Sort and weed out likely failures and recognize genuine sales opportunities.
- Track potential sales through their complete life cycle.
- Identify and target prospects with the greatest completion potential and revenue expectations, increasing closings and income.
- Import data from within Zoho CRM, or from other external sources with Zoho CRM API and the Import Wizard.
- Interconnect potential sales with associated data in other modules, effectively giving full circle visibility from various viewpoints.
- Monitor the competition for each potential sale, a key feature during tough market conditions.
- Monitor and analyze where each sale is in the process, and what the potential is for closing the deal, using the Zoho SFA’s customization drag and drop wizard.
- Analyze the entire process to address issues, eliminate flaws and improve the scenarios for future deals.
- Keep involved parties updated and on track on deals reaching fruition through Zoho’s “Big Deal Alert”.
- Streamline the sales automation process using workflow rules.
- Easily export data to spreadsheet programs for analysis and streamlining of the sales pipeline.
- Easily generate quotes, orders and invoices in print-ready format.
Zoho CRM’s powerful Sales Force Automation software provides insight and control of the entire process with the click of a mouse. Using the Sales Opportunity Management module in combination with other Zoho features lets a business focus on increasing sales, and not get bogged down in record keeping and analysis.
◊ ◊ ◊
Zoho Customer Relationship Management suite of applications gives a business an affordable, award-winning, solution. One of the indispensable tools included is Zoho’s online Sales Force Automation software. The seven component modules of this customizable SFA software provide integrated and targeted methods to enhance the entire sales process, from raw data to loyalty program implementation.
Customer Account Management is one of Zoho’s SFA modules. Keeping track of individual customer accounts is essential to provide the best service and realize the current and future potential of each account. This is easily accomplished in the B2C scenario. Zoho CRM’s Customer Account Management software is especially beneficial with a B2B sales focus; it helps eliminate confusion and wasted effort by:
- Organizing every account contact and their various details in-depth with one central database.
- Utilizing the “history” feature that can incorporate account specific details such as activities, products, and pertinent notations.
- Managing the hierarchy of contact relationships within the account, especially important when accounts represent large organizations with multiple contacts.
- Facilitating the exportation of account details for analysis in spreadsheet format to identify customer-buying patterns.
- Tracking customer history to realize potential up-selling or cross-selling opportunities.
- Identifying and tracking hidden potential for increased sales and revenue.
Using the Customer Account Management module of Zoho’s Sales Force Automation feature empowers every size of business. Zoho provides the tools needed to easily and effectively stay on top of where the business is at any given point, while examining its history, and looking forward to its future potential.